Saturday, March 28, 2020

Things I cannot control and I can control


Text of graphic:

[Outside of full moon]
I CANNOT CONTROL (So, I can LET GO of these things.)
If others follow the rules of social distancing
The actions of others
Predicting what will happen
Other people's motives
The amount of toilet paper at the store
How long this will last
How others react

[Inside full moon with a fox gazing up at it]
I CAN CONTROL (So, I will focus on these things.)
My positive attitude
How I follow CDC recommendations
My own social distancing
Turning off the news
Finding fun things to do at home
Limiting my social media
My kindness & grace

Clipart: Carrie Stevens Art
TheCounselingTeacher.com

Graphic is from https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Coronavirus-Parent-Support-Graphic-5343091

No comments:

Post a Comment